A huge thank you to Pia Valentin for nominating my blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger award . I must say it was a very pleasant surprise and the thought that someone out there might find my writing inspiring, is humbling, to say the least. So again, Pia, I’m honored. Please visit her wonderful blog http://piavalentinpoetry.wordpress.com/ to read her eloquent poetry and to know more about her.
Rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees.
7 things about me:
1. Music changed the course of my life, my thoughts. My journey into the creative world started with music, and it holds me together, on good days, and bad nights.
2. I love films. Every kind. The medium fascinates me. It combines poetry, pictures, literature,music and so much into one platform.
3. I love dogs. I feel closer to animals than people, but dogs in particular. They know how to love selflessly, something we can never do.
4. I hate convention. The conventional life with a 9-5 job, a loving wife and two kids – that’s what puts me off the most, a life like any other.
5. All my idols are either dead or fictional – Howard Roark, Alexander supertramp, Stanley Kubrick,
James Herriot, Robert Frost, to name a few.
6. I dream of travelling through the world, experiencing new cultures, with only my thoughts and an unending road, like a real supertramp, perhaps that’s where the name comes from.
7. I am afraid of heights and water, both, something I’d like to change.
My nominations are:
7. Sunny Rhea